Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Life Begin @ 40

This is the first time I start blogging.

Let me start this slowly to catch up with technology and join the 'blogger' world! You must be wondering why this 40 year old nerd just wake up and start this? Isn't it too late?

The answer is NO... it better be late than never! Our beloved x-pm who is double my age just started blogging...and I am just half of his age. I am not too old for this. Politicians in my country also have their own blog and looks like this is a trend now.

I just turn 40 this year... and old people said "Life Begin at 40". Simple calculation, if I live up to the age of 80, now I just crossed the half way line. Moving forward, at least now I can make use of internet revolution to blog down all the interesting point in my life.

Stay tune... I will put up my first post soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for taking the next step!

SL said...

join the club. mine certainly rings true my friend.